The 2018-2019 Master Schedule is currently up to date with our tournaments through the end of the year.
[Click here to view it]
Certain Models of the DeMarini CF Zen bat line has been found to not meet the USSSA Safety and Performance standards, and are not legal for play in USSSA tournament. Please check the link below for the models of this bat that are no longer legal.
Please click here for information from DeMarini about refunds or exchanges
NO STEEL SPIKES ALLOWED ON PORTABLE MOUNDS AT ANY USSSA EVENT
BASEBALL FIRST – TOURNAMENT PROCEDURES
1. Complete the Tournament Application. [click here]
2. Verify your team is registered to participate in a USSSA event. [click here]
3. Your team must have a current Roster entered online and valid Team Insurance.
4. Print a current Team Roster and have it signed.
5. Pay your Tournament Dues.
6. Check-in* with the onsite Tournament Director at least 1-hour PRIOR to your 1st game.
(*Bring copies of your current players birth certificates and team insurance policy to check-in)
Click here for Oct 13-14 OKTOBERFEST information
10/13 6:45AM – DUE TO POOR FIELD CONDITIONS
THE UPLAND 13U TOURNAMENT HAS BEEN CANCELLED
Click here for Oct 20-21 THE MONSTER NIT information
“Major teams to play for Elite World Series berth”
“AA/AAA teams to play for paid entry to “The International” in June”
Nov 3-4 FALL STATE CHAMPIONSHIPS
“West Covina/Jurupa Valley/San Clemente”
Click here for MLK/Select30 Super NIT information
“Saturday January 19th – Monday January 21st”
Click here to visit “The International” website
“BLD Parks Southern California – June 2018”