NOTE: All teams move up in age on August 1st to 2018 Ages. All teams must register for 2018 ages, update their roster, and their insurance before playing
BLD Chino Hills
10U 11U 12U 13U
Tournament Entry Fee:
Always double check your teams schedule as some times things change during the week.
- Make sure you print your roster, have all of your parents sign it and bring it with you along with copies of your teams birth certificates and a copy of your insurance policy with you to check in 1 hour prior to your first game. We will collect the roster at that time.
- All scores and pitching will be posted online within 20 minutes of games ending. If you see an incorrect score or pitching, Please email [email protected] right away so we can correct the mistake after verifying with the umpire and opposing team
- Please note that we no longer will play extra innings in pool play. a game finishing on time or playing completed innings may count as a tie. The reason for this is to save on pitching for the playoffs and to keep us on time moving forward.
- No Steel Spikes in ages 12 & below. No exceptions!
- Click here for Tournament Rules
All teams are required to pay the Tournament Entry Fee in full by 9:00pm the Wednesday prior to the tournament weekend.
Please note that the entry fee listed on the Tournament Schedule page is for mailed-in entry fees.
To pay online, visit USSSA.COM. Entry fees paid online will be an additional 5% credit card processing fee added to the entry fee by the National Office.
To pay by check / Money Order, please mail payment to
16027 Brookhurst St – Suite G-120
Fountain Valley, CA 92708