2017 USSSA Oktoberfest
Saturday October 14th – Sunday October 15th, 2017
NOTE: All teams move up in age on August 1st to 2018 Ages. All teams must register for 2018 ages, update their roster and their insurance before playing
BLD Chino Hills, 16333 Fairfield Ranch Rd, Chino Hills, CA 91709
BLD Jurupa Valley, 10550 Cantu-Galleano Ranch Rd, Mira Loma, CA 91752
BLD West Covina, 2100 S Azusa Ave, West Covina, CA 91792
Streamland Park, 3539 Durfee Ave, Pico Rivera, CA 90660
“Schedules are not final until Friday at noon the day before the tournament”
OKTOBERFEST EVENT HEADQUARTERS [Click Here]
BLD Chino Hills: CHWrig / CHCros / CHEbb / CHFen / CHYank / CHTig
BLD Jurupa Valley: JVFen / JVPolo / JVFor / JVDur / JVPaw / JVVero / JVAlb
BLD West Covina: WCYank / WCWrig / WCAng / WCTig / WCFen / WCDod
Streamland Park: SP#01 / SP#02 / SP#03 / SP#04
Tournament Entry Fee:
Please take note of a few reminders as we prepare to begin play Saturday morning.
Always double check your teams schedule as some times things change during the week.
- Make sure you print your roster, have all of your parents sign it and bring it with you along with copies of your teams birth certificates and a copy of your insurance policy with you to check in 1 hour prior to your first game. We will collect the roster at that time.
- All scores and pitching will be posted online within 20 minutes of games ending. If you see an incorrect score or pitching, Please email Enrique at [email protected] or [email protected] right away so we can correct the mistake after verifying with the umpire and opposing team
- Please note that we no longer will play extra innings in pool play. a game finishing on time or playing completed innings may count as a tie. The reason for this is to save on pitching for the playoffs and to keep us on time moving forward.
- No Steel Spikes in ages 12 & below. No exceptions!
- Click here for Tournament Rules
All teams are required to pay the Tournament Entry Fee in full by 9:00pm the Wednesday prior to the tournament weekend.
Please note that the entry fee listed on the Tournament Schedule page is for mailed-in entry fees.
To pay online, visit USSSA.COM. Entry fees paid online will be an additional 5% credit card processing fee added to the entry fee by the National Office.
To pay by check / Money Order, please mail payment to