John Gleason – [email protected] – 951-693-0541
BLD Chino Hills / West Covina
8U 9U 10U 11U 12U 13U Major / AAA / AA & All Star Teams
Tournament Entry Fee:
Please take note of a few reminders as we prepare to begin play Saturday morning.
Always double check your teams schedule as some times things change during the week.
- We are playing by 2017 Ages. You will need to register your team at usssa.com for the 2017 Season if you have not already
- Make sure you print your roster, have all of your parents sign it and bring it with you along with copies of your teams birth certificates and a copy of your insurance policy with you to check in 1 hour prior to your first game. We will collect the roster at that time.
- All scores and pitching will be posted online within 20 minutes of games ending. If you see an incorrect score or pitching, Please email [email protected] right away so we can correct the mistake after verifying with the umpire and opposing team
- Please note that we no longer will play extra innings in pool play. a game finishing on time or playing completed innings may count as a tie. The reason for this is to save on pitching for the playoffs and to keep us on time moving forward.
- No Steel Spikes in ages 12 & below. No exceptions!
- NO STEEL CLEATS ON PORTABLE MOUNDS!!!!
All teams are required to pay the Tournament Entry Fee in full by 9:00pm the Wednesday prior to the tournament weekend. Please note that the entry fee listed on the Tournament Schedule page is for mailed-in entry fees. Entry fees paid online will be an additional 5% credit card processing fee added to the entry fee.
To pay by check / Money Order, please mail payment to