It is required that all adult players, guardians of youth players, and managers review and acknowledge the following Return to Play Waiver. Please review this waiver and submit the acknowledgment form below.IMPORTANT: Please remember that all adult and youth athletes are required to execute a new waiver prior to being placed on a roster as well as participate in an event as part of USSSA’s post COVID-19 guidelines. Youth athlete waivers must be executed via guardian online accounts and adults may execute their waivers via their online player accounts. All players (youth/adult) are currently in a pending status on team rosters. They have not been REMOVED from the roster, but they will not be displayed on the online/active roster until the waiver has been executed. Once the waiver has been executed and all other requirements (approvals) met the player will be displayed on the Official USSSA Roster as eligible.
POST COVID-19 201.1: USSSA Baseball & Fastpitch Return to Play
Recommended Best Practices for the Field-of-Play:
1. Follow all local and state guidelines for facilities and events.
2. The managers meeting at home plate should be limited to one coach from each team plus the umpires. No players at plate meeting. Eliminate the meeting if possible.
3. Where possible, consider options for limiting both the pitching and the scorecard exchanges, in order to reduce person-to-person contact.
4. Allow teams to spread players out; expand the dugout area when room permits and only if player safety will not be compromised. Expansion of the team dugouts should not be done into foul ball areas. Attempt to limit bench personnel to essential team personnel.
5. Encourage parents to supply their players with antibacterial wipes and hand sanitizer for disinfecting shared playing equipment and cleaning hands between innings/quarters/periods.
6. Allow players to wear PPE items if they choose, as long as the items do not compromise the safety of any and all participants in the game.
7. Require teams to clean their dugout of all trash and other items after each game, and to wipe down (clean) hard surfaces such as benches, bat racks, etc.
8. Upon arriving at a dugout for the first time, teams are to disinfect hard surface areas (benches, bat racks, etc.). Procedures #7 and #8 here will comply with the CDC recommendation of a two-step process for cleaning and disinfecting.
9. Directors should consider adjusting the playing formats and increasing the amount of time between games, to minimize overlap and traffic flow where needed.
10. Ban the use of sunflower seeds.
STEEL SPIKES ARE NOT ALLOWED ON ANY PORTABLE MOUND AT ANY USSSA EVENT
STEEL SPIKES ARE NOT ALLOWED AT ALL FOR 12U AND YOUNGER
2021 USSSA Micro League at Los Alamitos
Saturday March 6th – Sunday March 7th &
Saturday March 13th – Sunday March 14th
4-Game Guarantee (Teams play 1 Game/Day)
2021 USSSA Spring Shootout in Yuma
Saturday April 24th – Sunday April 25th, 2021
It is the responsibility of the on-site Team Manager
to check-in your team prior to your 1st game.
BASEBALL FIRST – TOURNAMENT PROCEDURES
1. Complete the Tournament Application. [click here] 2. Verify your team is registered to participate in a USSSA event. [click here] 3. Your team must have a current Roster entered online and valid Team Insurance.
4. Print a current Team Roster and have it signed.
5. Pay your Tournament Dues.
6. Check-in* with the on-site Tournament Director at least 1-hour PRIOR to your 1st game.
*Bring copies of your current players birth certificates and team insurance policy to check-in
***YOUR GAME WILL NOT START UNTIL THIS HAS BEEN COMPLETED, NO EXCEPTIONS***